Friday, October 28, 2011

Its In His Hands

Its in his hands. This is the answer I have said over and over. It’s the answer I tell myself when I question it. As I struggle with the facts that God has not given me the opportunity to have children. I struggle tonight with the way to answer others when they ask me when we plan to have children or even start. But what’s the hardest is when people say they can’t believe we are not even trying and are not taking up the opportunity to go forth with the next step in our marriage. All I want to really say to these people is “First, its not of your business and second SERIOUSLY.”
As the tears fall down my cheeks tonight writting this, I pray for the strength to know that God is truly in control and that our situation is in his hands and time. I also pray that he gives me the words to answer these tough questions as they arise.

4 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you sweet friend. I know God already knows the number of hairs on the sweet head or heads of the children you & your husband will have. It is seriously annoying that when you're dating everyone wants to know when you're getting married. Then you get married and everyone wants to know when you're going to have a baby. Then you have one baby and they want to know when you are going to have another...it really never stops. When Adam & Toni found out they were pregnant I was in the middle of testing to see why I wasn't getting pregnant and being happy for them while I was feeling scared/sad for myself was really hard. When people started finding out they were expecting it led to asking me why I wasn't...my suggestion, answer them honestly and tell them you've been trying. Those people who ask probably love you and your hubs and will join in praying for you. Keep the faith girl....God wants to grant us the desires of our hearts! You're going to make a fantastic momma and I promise these tears will all be a distant memory when you hold that baby for the first time it's all going to be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me cry...I'll keep you all in my prayers. You will be a wonderful mommy one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart hurts for you. There aren't simple words or answers...or even understanding. Sometimes it's not about understanding God's plan...it's just about trusting Him. Love you, sweet friend. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the same boat, Jodee and have struggled with the same questions. I have also struggled with seeing all of our friends have their own children and it makes it even more difficult. I am praying for you and know God has a plan for us both!!

    ReplyDelete