Monday, October 3, 2011

Slacker!

Yes, I know! That is what I am telling myself. This going back to work thing is for the birds and I have yet to get accustomed to the "new" schedule. There has also been so much going on lately. For the past two weekend we have been traveling out of town for weekend. One was in Greenville. Matt was in the wedding and we had so much fun hanging out with some of our amazing friends in the great atmosphere of downtown Greenville. The second wedding was in Charleston. The couple are two wonderful friends of ours from Lexington. The weather was perfect for the wedding and the rain never came near us on Sullivan's. Here are a few pictures. I stole some of them from their facebook pages.
The Happy Couple
Jon and Bree
The crazy boys the night before
The boys again.

The Girls!!!!

The photobooth picture from Catherine and Ashley's Wedding
The bridal party on the beach in Charleston


No comments:

Post a Comment