Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Ya'll

Fall has "HIT" the Holliman Household. This is one of my favorite seasons not just because the weather becomes cool, but the decorations for Fall are so beautiful and the fashion of fall is just wonderful. My front porch is not done yet. We have not made it to the "patch" yet but once I have, I will be sure to post pictures. I just don't know what to do once I get my pumpkins. Two years ago, I painted our street numbers on them and last year I painted each pumpkin a different color with designs. I will have to come up with something creative!
But on with what has been completed so far.
Here is our wreath. It is the one I have used for the past two year
but this year I added the letter.
Our TV stand.
I am trying to use the clean look with the glass.
(I am trying to gradually redo some of my decor in the house)
Coffee table with a pumpkin and another glass dish
Den/Dining Self with pumpkins
Table with yet another glass vase, new placemats( Im trying to find some new plates to put out as well)
My work in progress. The is a large vase I put candy corn and branches in. On the branches I hang little ghost from it.
Halloween Stars in the kitchen
Candle holder pumpkin. Love it!
And the new fall decor with the vase full of corn, beans, and split peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment