Monday, August 8, 2011

What a week???

Last week, lets just say, was just plain awful! It started off with me loosing my phone while camping. Once we get home, Matt's jeep had to be put back in the shop after just picking it up on Wednesday the week before. Then our air goes out on Wednesday. The company comes to fix but needless to say they did not. I was trying to do work at the house while it was 87 degrees and had to get out of there on Thursday. The owner of the air company came out Friday evening but could not fix it. The whole weekend we went with no air so we decided to stay with each of our parents and with friends. I'm so thankful to have our families so close and some amazing friends. During the week, my garbage disposal also went out. I know Matt could get that fixed, so it was not as big of a deal but just something else on our plate.
The good news is, I did find my phone......in the Graham Cracker box from our camping trip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment