Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 2nd Anniversary! Can you believe it? I can't. Time has flown by but it sure has been a great 2 years. I could not imagine it any other way.
For our anniversary, we went camping with 14 amazing friends in Boone, North Carolina for the weekend. We got to eat the best BBQ and spent time relaxing while floating down the river. Pictures to come soon of the weekend.
Yesterday for our actually anniversary. I had training at school all day but when I got home, Matt was already home in the kitchen cooking dinner and had a glass of wine ready and waiting for me. The table was also set with pink roses and a card. For dessert, we ate our wedding cake! And by surprise, it was still very good! Yes, I wrapped it back up and put it in the freezer.
After dinner we watched my favorite LOVE movie "The Notebook."
Our anniversary turned out wonderful and loved every minute I got to spend with Matt! I love you more and more every year and I cant not wait to spend many more with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment